Important things to be careful of in case you get blank screen, or any errors:
1. Make sure System Requirements are met by your server.
2. Make sure the these three .htaccess files are there after upload:
3. Its recommended to name the folder as "grassblade-lrs". If you are not using the default /grassblade-lrs/ folder, or its in another path. You would need to check the .htaccess files and make sure the RewriteBase path is correctly adjusted in the .htaccess files.
4. Make sure that the following folders are there in /grassblade-lrs/ folder:
All these folders MUST have 777 file permissions.
5. Confirm with your host that Caching is disabled for everything in /grassblade-lrs/ folder. If you are using WPEngine, or similar host. You will definitely need to ask them.
6. If you face any issue, looking at the log files in the logs folder /app/tmp/logs/ might help.
7. You can try changing the following line in /app/Config/core.php
This will enable debug mode, and show more descriptive errors. Make sure you revert back when you are done.
You can also order for our GrassBlade LRS Installation Service and have us install it for you.