- HTTP Server. For example: Apache.
- curl and curl php module (php2-curl)
- PHP 5.3.0+. (Preferred: PHP 5.4.16+)
- MySQL 4+ (Preferred:5.1.10+)
- PDO PHP Module for MySQL
- XML RPC Extension for PHP (for Groups Integration)
You might need to disable the: sql_mode=only_full_group_by which is enabled by default in MySQL 5.7.5+
Note: People are using GrassBlade LRS on Nginx, IIS (on hosts like Azure). So the above requirements are more of recommendations.
Popular Hosting Services Used for GrassBlade LRS:
WPEngine (Due to recent changes, not recommended for databases with more than 500,000 statements)
For large databases and/or LRS traffic you might need a good Dedicated Server and a good Server Admin, or use GrassBlade Cloud LRS.
Doesn't work on:
Godaddy Managed WordPress Hosting. They won't disable mandatory caching.