If you have a lot of xAPI Content the Bulk Settings feature will help you:
- Verify settings on all xAPI Content
- Easily modify settings of multiple xAPI Content
- Download and keep a backup of existing settings
- Bulk Configuring all the xAPI Content are uploaded using the Bulk Import/Upload feature
To use the feature go to:
WP ADMIN > xAPI Content > Bulk Settings
1. Downloading the settings of all xAPI Content
- Go to: WP ADMIN > xAPI Content > Bulk Settings
- Click on: Download
You will get a CSV file with all the settings. The file can be open using Excel, Numbers or any software that supports CSV file.
2. Upload xAPI Content settings:
- Download the settings file as mentioned in step 1 above.
- Make changes to the file as required. You can remove the rows in which you have not made changes.
- Click on: "Choose file" and select the updated CSV file.
- Click "Upload" and the changes will be done, you will also see a table showing a summary of changes.